1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved and stored by your browser on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone/smartphone, etc.) when you visit our Site. Cookies perform many different functions and may contain standard information such as, but not limited to, domain name, internet service provider, operating system, date and time of your visit to the Site.
2. What does a cookie do and what does it contain?
Generally, cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, but are intended to help us improve the content of our Site and provide you with more relevant content based on the preferences set via your device. Cookies allow us to collect aggregated and anonymous information about users' geographic location and language preference, visits to our Site, pages viewed, searches performed and, more generally, how our Site is used.
However, some cookies may contain Personal Information primarily intended to facilitate your navigation of the Site. This Personal Data may be collected, for example, when you have entered your personal information yourself and have chosen to store it to facilitate future login to your account. In any event, this Personal Data will be encrypted and protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
3. What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our Site, depending on their settings and purposes, may be as follows:
- Strictly necessary (important) cookies: These cookies are essential to obtain good performance from our Site. You can usually block these cookies using your browser, but if you do so, there is a risk that the Site will not function properly.
- Functional cookies: These cookies help us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the size of the text you read. Using these cookies saves you from having to re-enter your settings/preferences the next time you visit our Site.
- Site visit analysis cookies: These cookies help us to analyse how many times the Site has been visited, which pages are most popular or least popular, how visitors use the Site, and to resolve related problems. The information collected from these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Targeting and tracking cookies: These cookies may be used to create a profile of your interests based on the websites you visit. The aim is to show you content and send you ads that match your interests. These cookies generally work by identifying your browser and device and collecting information about the traffic generated by your visits to the Site.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are, for example, those generated by Google Analytics for the purpose of creating web usage statistics and monitoring activity and traffic on our Site.
4. Do you have the possibility to block or limit cookies?
MULTI META MULTIVERSE (M3) requires the consent of each new user for the collection of cookies. This request for consent takes the form of an "I accept" button, which is preceded by information about the data collected.
The new User is free to accept or refuse the collection of cookies. They may click on a "Learn More" button to access additional information about the Processing of their Personal Data.
In general, browsers have default settings with regard to cookies and data protection. These settings include different levels of cookie acceptance, validity periods and automatic deletion after visiting a Site.
However, if you do not wish to receive cookies from our Site or wish to restrict them, you can do so by selecting a different configuration of your browser settings. In most cases, you will be able to configure your browser so that you have the choice to accept or decline cookies at any time before they are stored on your device. Cookie preferences can usually be changed in the "settings" or "options" menu of your browser, and instructions can be found in the "help" and/or "questions and answers" sections of your browser.
5. What happens when cookies are restricted or blocked?
If you block or restrict cookies, some pages on our Site may not display properly and/or may not function at all. We are not responsible for the consequences of the reduced functionality of our Services resulting from the inability to store or process cookies that you have blocked or restricted, nor shall these malfunctions constitute damage to the User, who shall not be entitled to claim any compensation as a result.
6. Changes to this Policy
7. How to contact us?
This policy is issued by the company MULTI META MULTIVERSE (M3), whose registered office is located in Republic of France, 31 B avenue Maréchal Foch, 06000 Nice